FAVERO ELECTRONICS Srl
VAT Number 04703130262 – Tax identification code 04703130262,
Registered office: via Ruggero Lombardi, 64 – 31030 Arcade (Treviso) ITALY
hereinafter referred to as FAVERO.
What is a cookie?
Types of cookies
Cookies are classified as follows:
- Session cookies, which are automatically erased when the user closes the browser;
- Persistent cookies, which are stored in the user’s computer until a specific date;
- Third-party cookies, stored on behalf of third-parties with the purpose of promoting FAVERO’s advertising messages when the user visits other sites and showing, for example, the latest products the user has viewed on the site. These cookies can be also used to show products which may be of interest to the user or similar to those previously viewed. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data.
It is possible to view and delete the single cookies by using the browser settings. However, this may affect the correct use of some of the functions on FAVERO’s website.
To optimize the user’s experience also when using cookies, FAVERO has decided to divide the cookies used on this site in different categories based on specific purposes. The categories are the following:
- Technical cookies, for which the user’s consent isn’t necessary (art.122, para. 1, Law Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003), which are divided in:
- Browser cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website. For example, they make it possible to purchase or access to reserved areas. Without these cookies it is not possible to provide the required services, such as the shopping basket. They are used to identify the user as a specific visitor with respect to other users visiting the site at the same time and provide the user with a coherent and accurate service.
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site.
- Functional cookies, allow the user to browse the site according to a set of selected criteria, such as the language or the products selected for the purchase, with the purpose of improving the service offered. These cookies usually depend on the user’s choices; however, they may also be implemented when providing a service that was not explicitly required but offered to the user. These cookies allow the sites to remember the user’s choices (e.g. user name, language, country of origin). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot analyze the user’s behavior on other sites.
- Profiling cookies, which are used to create profiles related to the user, send advertising messages in line with the preferences that the user has shown while browsing.
List of Cookies
These cookies contain information about the language that has been set up on the client’s browser, so as to propose the content of the website on their language.
This cookie is necessary to use our website and will be required only for members with user account for the website.
These cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and help to recognize when the data on the cart change. No personal information is retained by these cookies.
These cookies are placed by Google Analytics, an analysis service of third parties. It is used to improve our understanding about how people use our website and services, through web analytics. They keep some information of personal identification.
Instructions to disable cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies; however, the user may choose to reject them. FAVERO recommends not to disable this function as this may prevent the user from freely browsing the pages and use all the features offered on the site.
If the user wishes to deny the use and saving of cookies on his/her computer, he/she should change the safety settings on his/her browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, please note that specific parts of the site can be used in full only if the user’s browser accepts the cookies; otherwise the user will not be able, for example, to add products to the shopping basket and buy them.
If the user wishes to modify the cookies settings, he/she can follow the instructions of the browser used:
– Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
– Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
– Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
– Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
– Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
To disable analytic cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collect navigation data, the user can download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics.